From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Melissa Perry
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 8:52 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: TCPIP CONVERT GATEWAY STMT and ADD OSA

Can someone verify for me before I mess up our 3270 clients...

Currently have CISCO 7204 router with hummingbird terminals going thru
that
Want to utilize my OSA cards and also remove the GATEWAY statement.  I
need to leave both devices defined while we convert.

Current IP stack parms for 7204
DEVICE TNCPA01R CLAW A00 MVS WTNCPA01 NONE
LINK TNCPA01 IP 0 TNCPA01R
HOME
  192.168.4.2   TNCPA01
GATEWAY
192.168.4    =            TNCPA01   4096  0
DEFAULTNET 192.168.4.1    TNCPA01   4096  0

Want to use both devices:
DEVICE TNCPA01R CLAW A00 MVS WTNCPA01 NONE
LINK TNCPA01 IP 0 TNCPA01R
DEVICE OSA2100 MPCIPA PRIROUTER
LINK OSA21LNK IPAQENET OSA2100
HOME
  192.168.4.2   TNCPA01
  192.168.18.3   OSA21LNK
BeginRoutes
 Route 192.168.4.2 255.255.255.0 = TNCPA01 MTU 4096
 Route 192.168.18.3 255.255.255.0 = OSA21LNK MTU 1500
EndRoutes

Thanks sooooo much.

NOTICE:  This electronic mail message and any attached files are confidential.
The information is exclusively for the use of the individual or entity intended
as the recipient.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, copying,
printing, reviewing, retention, disclosure, distribution or forwarding of the
message or any attached file is not authorized and is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this electronic mail message in error, please advise the
sender by reply electronic mail immediately and permanently delete the original
transmission, any attachments and any copies of this message from your computer
system. Thank you.