Mark, Like I said in my other post, the requirement for the OMVS segment is
documented in the Coms Server: IP Configuration Guide.  There is nothing
about that need for OMVS segment in the rmm books. There will be a reminder
added into the I&C C/S implementation steps with a pointer to the Coms
Server IP Conf Guide for the next release of our books.

Mike Wood   RMM Development