Adding SYS1.MACLIB(IFAQUAA) for the IFAQUERY to an existing program cause
naming conflicts with an existing definition in SYS1.MACLIB(IXCYQUAA).
ASMA043E Previously defined symbol - QUAH#REC
ASMA435I Record 350 in SYS1.MACLIB(IXCYQUAA)

ASMA043E Previously defined symbol - QUAH#REM
ASMA435I Record 355 in SYS1.MACLIB(IXCYQUAA) ยด

ASMA043E Previously defined symbol - QUAHTLEN
ASMA435I Record 358 in SYS1.MACLIB(IXCYQUAA)

Very nice :-(
Roland