(Sincere apologies, I already hate myself for even asking this, but ...)
Our computer center is having its 50th anniversary and digging up all kinds of
stuff from the "old days".  The 3330 disk I had has already been grabbed.

I am the last mf support person on the academic side (we still have a robust
administrative side that uses the mainframe), but it is thought I have all
sorts of programs from the 70's and 80's on hand.
(well, I do still have the startrek load module, but that's something of an
accident)

Anyway, I've been asked if I can provide banners ... sheesh ...
The kind printed on fanfold (ie greenbar) paper.
(I'd settle for giving them a snoopy calendar, though they really want the
banners)  I remember  SAS Proc GSLIDE was often used for this kind of stuff,
but not on an impact printer.  Anyone still have one of those programs?
thanks and apologies for burdening the list with this silliness (but now I can
say "i asked").
-- Joe Kelley
   [EMAIL PROTECTED]