FWIW, I think (it's on an old tape) I still have a copy of three-dimensional
Tic-Tac-Toe written by Bob Blair for CICS......

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of F.
J. Kelley
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2008 6:21 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: absurd programs that used to be everywhere ...

(Sincere apologies, I already hate myself for even asking this, but ...)
Our computer center is having its 50th anniversary and digging up all kinds of
stuff from the "old days". The 3330 disk I had has already been grabbed.
snip
http://www.windowslive.com/messenger/overview.html?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_Refresh_messenger_052008