Mark is right, it does sound like the LPAR has multiple Domains configured, but
I would have expected ICSF to issue CSFM409E 'Multiple Domains Available
Select One in Options Data Set', not an Abend.  You should probably open a
problem with the Support Center to get to the bottom of the problem.

Greg Boyd
IBM WSC, System z Crypto