There are also software products, such as our z/Web-Host product, that
work at the 3270 data stream level instead of the BMS level.  This
allows operation outside of the CICS environment so that no CICS
resources are consumed by the process.  HTML can be dynamically
generated by the product or templates supplied by the user for a more
custom web application.  And any desired HTML generation tool can be
used so you are free to pick your own favorite development environment.

Chuck Arney
illustro Systems International, LLC
http://www.illustro.com
Access 3270 data from anywhere with z/XML-Host
Access 3270 apps from the web with z/Web-Host
Access CMS minidisks from z/OS or z/VSE with CMSACCess
Voice: 214-800-8900 X#0562
Fax:   214-451-6394
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
This e-mail is private and may be confidential and is for the intended
recipient only. If misdirected, please notify us by telephone and
confirm that it has been deleted from your system and any copies
destroyed. If you are not the intended recipient you are strictly
prohibited from using, printing, copying, distributing or disseminating
this e-mail or any information contained in it.
We use reasonable measures to virus scan all E-mails leaving illustro
but no warranty is given that this E-mail and any attachments are virus
free. You should ensure you have adequate measures in place for your own
virus checking.