<snip>

I have an open PMR with IBM not having much luck getting them to call me

back.

Under z/OS 1.7 it looks like map storage is not being cleared causing
garbage to be displayed.
This works fine under z/OS 1.4.

Have applied all maintenance to CICS/TS 2.3 and z/OS 1.7 but have not
been
able to resolve.
This is preventing implementation of z/OS 1.7 in production.

Could this be a LE/370 option issue? I am at a loss.

Thanks

Jerry Fuchs

</snip>

Jerry,

This could be an LE option issue (was the old WSCLEAR option under COBOL
II). you might
want to check for STORAGE(00,NONE,NONE,8K), this is the WSCLEAR
equivalent
in your CICS LE options module.

Fletch