We were working to activate GRS on our TEST sandbox this weekend. Now it's
having heartburn on IPL. We're seeing this:

 IGD058I UNEXPECTED ERROR WITH ACDS DFSMS.ZOS.ACDS 610
 IGD058I RETURN CODE 8 REASON CODE 6039
 IGD058I DIAGNOSTIC INFORMATION 2(00000008 00C1001C)
*01 IGD040D UNABLE TO COMPLETE CONFIGURATION REQUEST: ACTIVATE
FROM ACDS
 - REPLY 'U' TO RETRY OR 'C' TO PURGE REQUEST

The shareoptions are (3,3) for the ACDS, but the 6039 says it's not what he
likes. Have any of you run across this before?

Thank you in advance.