Well, I blew an entire 3390-3 trying to do a receive. Around here, DASD
is again considered a "premium" resource. The new CIO firmly believes
that we are just wasting space left and right and wants __strong__
justification for DASD. To the point were we may start getting Sx37
abends again due to lack of space. I know, that what I can do? I've
suffered the pain, he has not.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged
and/or confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are
reproduction, distribution or other use of this communication is
strictly prohibited and could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal
offense.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the
sender by reply and delete this message without copying or disclosing
it.