Good morning all,

The system is z/OS 1.9 and my old nemesis SMP/E.
I am trying to build a new TARGET zone. What I want to do is copy ALL
the DDDEF information from one TARGET zone to another new TARGET zone.
At this point all I want is the DDDEF information, including the volser.

I have tried this command:
  SET BDY(MVST200) .
  ZMRG     (MVST100)
           INTO(MVST200)
           DEFINITION .

And it copies everything BUT the volume information. Confused here.
I ran a list command from the old TARGET zone and have that output
including the volume information. Does someone have a REXX or utility to
take that and form it up into UCLIN statements?

Or is there a better way to copy the volume information from one zone to
another. Please let me know your ideas.

Regards,
Claude