Has anyone tried to run the IBM Sysplex Calculator program?  You can
download it from the following Website:
http://www-03.ibm.com/servers/eserver/zseries/swprice/sysplex/

It is supposed to produce a CSV file similar to what the IBM SCRT utility
program does.  The program successfully completes and the information looks
ok except for one field, the "Machine Name".  I have two z990 processors
installed and this program swaps or reverses the names of my two z990's.
The programs groups other information correctly except the "Machine Name".
Has anyone else had a requirement to run this utility, especially with two
CPC's and encountered similar results?  Has anyone tried this program with
three or more CPC's?

An example of one part of the CSV output looks like this:

"Machine","Serial","MSUs","LPARs"
"CPC1","p0002","302","C2LP02, C2LP01, C2LP03"
"CPC2","p0001","352","C1LP06, C1LP02, C1LP03"

In my environment, "Machine" CPC1 is actually Serial Number: 00001 and CPC2
is Serial Number: 00002.  Also you can probally guess that the beginning 2
characters of the LPAR Names should match the last 2 characters of the
Machine Name.

I have sent an Email to this program's support group, however they indicated
they have a two day turnaround for some problems, longer for more complex
issues.  I was just wondering.

Glenn Miller