From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Jerry Fuchs
Sent: Thursday, June 05, 2008 11:42 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: IEC614I on RENAME or SCRATCH etc.

I had same problem. CBT file 183 contained BYPASSNQ program to allow
renames/scratches of enqued files.
User beware!

Jerry

Talbert Malone <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
06/05/2008 11:34 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
IEC614I on RENAME or SCRATCH etc.

I am at Z/OS 1.9 and have had trouble applying service to ISF.SISFLOAD. I
got a D37 abend in SMP/E . I copied the dataset and enlarged but can't
rename to replace
the old one. It seems I have been here before but I can't recall what
trick
I used to
get around it.  I am in an LPAR environmemt(not sysplex)and am applying
service from a service LPAR to a target LPAR that is not running.

Any help would be appreciated.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The Ohio Public Employees Retirement System
intends this e-mail message, and any attachments, to be used only
by the person(s) or entity to which it is addressed. This message
may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If
the reader is not the intended recipient of this message or an
employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you are prohibited
from printing, copying, storing, disseminating or distributing this
communication. If you received this communication in error, please
delete it from your computer and notify the sender by reply e-mail.