We are just starting to get heavenly involved in the OMVS environment. We are
using CA-ACF2 for our security package.
We are also starting to get involved in the CICS WEB access environment. My
questions are:

1)     Is there another way to protect the OMVS environment instead of using
HFS Security under ACF2?
2)     We would like to provide certain access to certain OMVS directories for
the outside client, is there a product that will interface with CICS/TSO/IDMS
that will provide the security protection?
3)     I have created the ACF2 HFS security rules, and a Default OMVS group ID
and a Default OMVS user ID. I am trying to find a way to have this security
protection without creating an ACF2 OMVS profile record, and an OMVS user
directory entry for every user accessing the mainframe. Is there another way to
provide this?