Rose,
 We exchanged 'offlist' about our successful testing of CSP in our Test
Lpar and I promised an update when we cutover to production.

We converted our production lpars from z/OS 1.4 to z/OS 1.8 using the
concatenation of the z/OS1.7 LE Libraries in the CSP product.   Although
not supported,... It is working fine.

There were some issues with other non-OS products in our software mix,
but those are now resolved.  (We converted this past Sunday).

So it on to the next project... A z9 Upgrade this Sunday.!!!

Thanks
  gabe

Rose said:
We have a site still using CSP/AD (unsupported). The product failed in
the BUILD function under under z/OS 1.8. We received word from IBM that
they had customers running CSP/AD with Z/OS 1.8 reporting similiar
problems.