I just got back from a training session, see my tagline, and have only a
couple of minutes so I must wait to respond to ALL those emails my original
post generated.

However...  A new wrinkle in the outsourcing dilemma...

This morning my friend received an email from a recruiter (a general
emailing) tell him about this "opportunity" in the save area where he is
currently employed.  It's a 6-month contract position and job the
requirements read exactly like his job description!

Small, small world.   Sad, but true.

Gary Green

I can use all the help I can get with my fight against cancer!
Please support my efforts!
Thank you.
 <http://www.active.com/donate/tntsonj/tntsonjGGreen>
http://www.active.com/donate/tntsonj/tntsonjGGreen