Good Morning Gentle Readers

How do I remove garbled characters from a post to this board.  For example
I noticed that the following is inserted after I have made a post e.g.

I think the culprit could be when I hit the space bar it is substituted by
&nbsp

I hope I was able to make myself understood.

Thanks

Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot
with the All-new Yahoo! Mail.  Click on Options in Mail and switch to New Mail
today or register for free at http://mail.yahoo.ca