From: Rick Fochtman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FILEAID - PERFORMING SEARCH FUNCTION
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU

John, the synax might not be exactly correct for your version of
PANVALET. But there's a reasonably good scan function built into one of
the PANVALET utilities. You might want to check the docs. I'm sure than
CA will be just overjoyed to make sure that you have valid and accurate
docs for your version. They might even be willing to send a real person
to your shop to help you with this issue.

Rick
John Dawes wrote:

>Jerry,
>
>I tried your suggestion but I was unsuccessful.  Below is the
error message:
>++SCAN
*,/ZDLSCHED/72

*****