Roger Bolan wrote:
UR1 is used for changes that are regarded as "new function" or some kind of improvement or enhancement that was not technically a "programming error" (close code PER) because the program was implementing what the programming specification had said it should do. It also means that the "fix" will be in a PTF for the current release.

Pinnacle wrote:
It's better than a FIN because the work's been done. I've had FIN's get "lost" before, and waited multiple releases for the fix.

Based on what I learned here, I asked:
|UR1 means the fix has already been coded and tested. Otherwise, it would
|be FIN. Right?
The response was ...

--
Edward E Jaffe