We recently converted one of our GRS RING systems to STAR and someone
just noticed that the ENQ display no longer includes information from other
systems.  I suspect this is because it no longer has access to a local RSA and
is not being told to look at the ISGLOCK structure.

A quick search through the ISPF books, IBMLink and IBM-MAIN hasn't shown
me any further information beyond the ISPF pop-up messages.  Does anyone
know of a way to tell ISRDDN you want cross-system ENQ info, or is this
an "enhancement request" in the making?

Some of us have grown quite fond of ISRDDN's ENQ monitor, so this is sort of
a drag.

Regards,
Art Gutowski
Ford Motor Company ITInfrastructure