Would love to find part-time work, but there are only 3 mainframes
within 150 miles. Not much here in Nevada. I plan on getting my sailboat
into the water this summer, and spending more time with the grandkids,
take some classes,...  Most of my Sysprog Friends whom I worked with
over the last 30 years have already retired.  It was difficult to find
time with them because they are on a different schedule. I Plan on
hooking up with them and do the camping, fishing..etc.

gabe

Edward E Jaffe:
Congratulations! What will you be doing in your "second career"?