From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Timmerman, Kurt
Sent: Friday, June 20, 2008 8:03 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Executing multiple console commands in different job steps

Hello,

I have the need to execute multiple console commands in a batch job. I have
used the "// COMMAND 'command operand'" JCL statement as well as an
IEFBR14 with the command in the IEFBR14 job but everything I have tried gets
executed immediately. I have not been able to come up with a way to execute
console commands in separate steps of a batch job when the step runs, they all
execute immediately. I'd like a very simple solution to this if anyone has one?

Thanks,

Kurt

The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the
Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only
for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain
confidential and/or privileged material.  Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is
prohibited.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and
delete the material from any computer.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html