Good Day Gentle Readers,

Whenever I perform a "cut & paste" (insert key is on) the rest of the data
(right hand side) is truncated or erased.  I checked my settings another
partition and it is identical and I encounter no problem.  For some reason when
I try the same in this environment the paste causes an EOF.

Is there a way of fixing this problem?  I did an "ieb-eyball" of the settings
in other partions and everything is identical.

Thanks in advnce.

Instant Messaging, free SMS, sharing photos and more... Try the new Yahoo!
Canada Messenger at http://ca.beta.messenger.yahoo.com/