Chris,

It would be interesting to know which code was used to describe your problem if you would be kind enough to post it.

My Code is a F4:

The application program is not authorized for SRBEXIT=YES. A request to open an ACB whose corresponding APPL definition statement specifies SRBEXIT=YES is rejected unless the application program is APF authorized, or using key 0-7, or in supervisor state.

Ok, I don't run authorized. I added a SRBEXIT=NO to my VTAM-Definition but still in vain (and still F4)....

Seems I'm doning something really wrong locally. I also changed APPC=YES to APPC=NO in my VTAM-Definition but after a

VARY NET,INACT,ID=MYAPP    followed by a
VARY NET,ACT,ID=MYAPP

the command D NET,ID=MYAPP,SCOPE=ALL

still shows APPC=YES....

Guess I have to grab the VTAM-Book ;)