On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 15:12:50 -0700, Patrick Falcone
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hi Mark,
>
>  I'm not sure if this has been mentioned/considered but did you try 'D
OMVS,F'?

Yes.  Mentioned in my OP (I wrote "no OMVS display command, nor any MODIFY
ZFS command ").

Here is a maintenance zFS I just quiesced:

ZFS            20 ACTIVE                      RDWR  06/15/2008  L=32
  NAME=SYS1.OMVS.RESM81.XML.ZFS                     01.20.14    Q=0
  PATH=/servz18/usr/lpp/ixm
  AGGREGATE NAME=SYS1.OMVS.RESM81.XML.ZFS

Here is one that is not:

ZFS            21 ACTIVE                      RDWR  06/15/2008  L=33
  NAME=SYS1.OMVS.RESM81.PERLZFS                     01.20.14    Q=0
  PATH=/servz18/usr/lpp/perl
  AGGREGATE NAME=SYS1.OMVS.RESM81.PERLZFS

--
Mark Zelden