From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jack Kelly
Sent: Monday, June 30, 2008 3:34 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: SMS construct pgm name

Has anyone developed a methodology to determine if FTP is the program
creating SMS dsn?  Currently we have a fall thru test for pgm = BPXPRECP

but I think that's the "exec()" program, not just FTP? Of course we have

the various flavors of FTP, FTP port 21, sFTP (ported tools) and TECTIA,

but I assume that shouldn't make a difference?
TiA

Jack Kelly
202-502-2390 (Office)