The dataset AIBMZHFS is a distribution library. If you have the SMP/E
environment for your z/os 1.4 system, then you should be able to locate
HFS element IBMZPLI3 in your target zone. There would normally be an
HFS that contains this member; the PATH for IBMZPLI3 should provide a
clue. You might also check the program directory for Enterprise PL/I 3.1.0
for information about the naming convention used.

Bill