Hello,

I have a question about the use count for LPA modules.

The other day all the IMS message processing regions started showing
messages 'CSV002I REQUESTS FOR MODULE XXXXXX EXCEED MAXIMUM USE
COUNT'. This lasted for five minutes and then everything was ok again.
The module XXXXXX is a module loaded in the LPA using the SYS1.PARMLIB
IEALPAxx member.

It seems that this problem happened once before, some time ago, and it
was thought that it was due to activity in another address space.

Could someone please explain to me how the use count applies for an
LPA module ? Does the 32K load limit mean that the sum of the LOADs
(without corresponding DELETEs) of the same LPA module in all address
spaces in the system cannot exceed 32K at any one time ?

Thanks.

Regards,
John Blythe Reid,
Barcelona.