From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Edward Jaffe
Sent: 8. heinäkuuta 2008 23:26
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: How to change the ISPF code page?

Lindy Mayfield wrote:
> Speaking of code pages and all, how do I change my ISPF code page to
> something else?  I've been looking through the docs for a while now and
> I can see that it explains how to generate new code pages, but I don't
> see how to install them.  Anyone ever done this?

ISPF supports all popular code pages. So, you won't have to add anything.

IIRC, if you set 'HOST_CODE_PAGE = 0000' in ISPCNFxx (probably the
default), and establish your TSO session using a logmode that indicates
the 3270 device is queryable, your emulator settings control which code
page is used by ISPF.

You can see the RPQ response by going to Option 0. Select Environ ->
Environ settings... and then set TERMSTAT to '2' and press <Enter>.

--
Edward E Jaffe
Phoenix Software International, Inc