I usually did them alone, in about 6 weeks.

Neal Eckhardt wrote:

I've done several of these with little or no help. I was wondering
what most companies estimate it takes from the receipt of tapes, to
the first production IPL.
Please answer with number of people on the project, and approximate
number of weeks to complete the project. I know what I tell people a
project like this should take, but I would be interested in knowing
how far off I am.

Neal