On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 16:12:41 +0100, Gerry Anstey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>As already said we WANT to be able to mount but would like the choice of
>whether to mount. Is there a way? eg in our previous product, in this
>situation it would pause and give you the chance to Not do it.

I think your only choice is to disable it or educate users to not use "S" when
they see the location is on tape.    I think forcing a batch job for all
tape recalls
(virtual or not) is such not a bad thing, but I guess it would be a nice
enhancement
to be prompted.  Create a DAR with CA.

Mark
--