I have been receiving the message IKJ144I after I change broadcast dataset
and I don't know how to solve it. I believe that the root of the problem is
the process to change the broadcast dataset from one volume to another one,
here the steps:

- Define SYS1.BRODCAST.NEW on target volume
- Switch IKJTSO to replace broadcast dataset.
- Delete SYS1.BRODCAST
- Define SYS1.BRODCAST on target volume.
- Switch IKJTSO to point the final broadcast dataset
- Synchronize broadcast dataset with SYNC command.

Any idea about the solution?