Cross Posted to RACF-L and re posted to IBM Main

Could anybody offer any ideas at all in this area?

Regards

Mark

Hi,

I am in the middle of migrating a customer from ACF2 to RACF and have
encountered a problem.

ACF2 supports the use of fully numeric TSO Userids.

The customer has an exit in place that forces all dataset allocations to be
prefixed with a Alpha character, getting around the dataset issues.

However, if I migrate them to RACF, TSO does NOT support a fully numeric
Userid.

I know this is not supported by IBM, but does anyone have any ideas (TSO
exit?), that I can use to support fully numeric TSO Userids.

The customer does not what to change the RACF Userids to start with an alpha
character for business/application reasons.

Any help gratefully received.

Regards,

Mark