I'm trying to get a LOGON REXX working in Netview Access Services. The REXX
has been defined in the Logon REXX Exec field on panel Assign an Application
to a Group, and it's available via the EMSREXEC concatenation. The REXX is
invoked when I select the application from the Application Selection Panel.
The problem I'm facing is that all NVASAPI SENDKEY actions give RC=-1. A
subsequent DIAGNOSE shows code 46 (SENDKEY failed due to incorrect terminal
status). No matter what actions I take, like waiting, I can't get the
SENDKEY to work. As it's a CICS application I'm attempting this on, the
first SENDKEY is a clear action (%C).

Has anyone any functioning REXX that you are willing to share that works
under the same conditions? Or is there a prerequisite for this to work that
I'm not aware of?

Thanks in advance
Rob