On Wed, 23 Jul 2008 10:24:28 -0500, Pawel Leszczynski
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Hello everybody,
>Recently in profiling reports of our production CICS regions (using Strobe)
>module SSASQLIB has appeared (it was mentioned as it used about 5% of CPU
>consumption by region).
>I suppose it's module (STROBE shows also offsets in module when CPU spends
>most of the time), but I can't find where it comes from???
>I looked in:
> LPA list
> linklist
> DFHRPL list
> STEPLIB
> also in STROBE libraries
>
>but there wasn't such module in those libraries.
>I looked using Google too.:)

I looked into this a while back but can't find any emails / notes about it.
Maybe I found it on Compuware's web site??   Anyway, it is a module
that Strobe dynamically implants as part of their monitoring.

Mark
--
Mark Zelden
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]