Just a "Thank-you" to all who replied about my situation in
getting from VSCobol to zCobol in CICS.   Thanks to suggestions from the
lists, we found MacKinney's RM31 product which allows you to selectively,
or en masse,  move CICS programs above the line and act just like (as far
as we are concerned) they are really Amode 31 Rmode ANY.  This means that
we can continue running our VSCobol (and assembler) in TS2.2 and convert
them "one at a time" to zCobol rather than having to do them all at once.
Makes my Applications manager happy, relieves my short on storage below
the line problems, improves performance, and lets us move gracefully
(well, sort of) to TS3+.   Great product, easy to install and manage.
Sorry we couldn't hire someone to help the conversion, but glad we saved
some money.  Thanks again.  (Unsolicited endorsement... and unpaid... darn
it)