If you have questions regarding the algorithm used in MULC, you might wish to
open a PMR against component 5752SCURP which is the component under
which fixes for IFAURP are published.

Since you are unable to reproduce the numbers reported by IFAURP, you may
have identified a defect in IFAURP, which only IBM could address.

Brian