From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of Patrick O'Keefe
Sent: Monday, July 28, 2008 2:20 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: Share Attendance

On Mon, 28 Jul 2008 13:22:50 -0500, Miller, Pat
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>There used to always be an IBM-MAIN table at SCIDS.  I think it had
disappeared last time I was there.

I heard SHARE requested it be disbanded because only SHARE
projects or programs were allowed official tables.  This may have
happened when "SCIDS" was replaced by "Meet the Projects".

I won't be there.  Snub someone for me.  :-)

Pat O'Keefe