One last observation the Entry Point(EP) and the Load Point of the
module can be two different addresses; if the Entry Point is not offset
0 into the load module.  R0 will be the Entry Point in all cases.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Don Holstein
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 3:42 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: LOAD macro behavior

I have been reading IBM Manuals since 1978, you sometimes have to read
between the lines.  If you issue a "LOAD  EP=PROGB", it returns you the
address and the AMODE of the program in Register 0.  If you issue "LOAD
EP=PROGB,LOADPT=FWD" it returns only the address in FWD, no AMODE
information.  This is how I read it.

Regards,

Don Holstein