What do you have for region size?

Try REGION=0M if batch.  If running this under TSO update your TSO
segment to REGION=0M.

-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Pace, Jimmy
Sent: Thursday, July 31, 2008 4:56 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: ZFS conversion

Hi all,
I am attempting to convert z/OS 1.9 HFS OMVS.ROOT to ZFS using the
BPXWH2Z tool.  I preallocate the ZFS file using ISHELL so it formats it.
A few minutes into the conversion process I receive this message on the
log : IEW4000I FETCH FOR MODULE EDCZEMSG FROM DDNAME -LNKLST- FAILED
BECAUSE INSUFFICIENT STORAGE WAS AVAILABLE and CSV031I LIBRARY ACCESS
FAILED FOR MODULE EDCZEMSG, RETURN CODE 24, REASON CODE 26080021, DDNAME
*LNKLST*

The LOG file for the conversion :
copying OMVS.ROOT to OMVS.ROOT.BCSM.R19 Blocks to copy: 503201
- cd /; /bin/pax -rw -peW -XCM . /tmp/bpxwh2z.33554451.16:25:29.zfs.
copy return code=1
pax: memory allocation failure: errno = 132

The CSA was increased from (3000,65000) to (3000,92160), still same
error.  Also removed the MEMLIMIT parm from SMFPRMxx.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Jimmy Pace
BancorpSouth Division<http://www.bancorpsouth.com/>