Folks

I am experiencing a new problem using IRRUT200 which is used to make a copy
of our RACF database.  We have been running this job for eons then suddenly
we started getting D37-04 abends.  What appears to be happening is no matter
what SPACE value we specify it is being 'clobbered' and we end up getting 1
unit of whatever we request - so either 1 CYLINDER or 1 TRACK followed
logically by a D37.

I have specified SPACE=(CYL,(150)) on my JCL - I have even pre-allocated the
dataset with 150 CYLINDERS.

After the job abends and  I Check the dataset - the allocation is ONE
CYLINDER.

The strange part is that this only happens for SMS datasets.  When I
pre-allocate a NON-SMS dataset OR specify a non-sms dataset in my JCL - hey
presto no problems - job works as intended.

Any ideas would be appreciated