Hi,

If you will be at SHARE in San Jose, CA USA Aug 10 -15
http://www.share.org/  and want to have more fun here is a great place
to start.  You can meet some of the IBM and Customer folks who help put
together the MVS/SCP (MVSE nee z/OS) 28xx sessions at SHARE.   You can
come and say Hi! we won't tie you to a chair and make you volunteer for
anything:-)   You may find that if you get involved a little bit even
doing small jobs and get to know other folks that you will get a lot
more out of SHARE.  We always finish in time to get to the Reception.

2801 MVS/SCP Project Volunteer Coordination

Times:  Aug 10 Sun, 5:30pm, Convention Center, Concourse Level,Room A2

In this Sunday working session, you will have an opportunity to meet
some of the volunteers who work behind the scenes to make the SHARE
Conference one of the best places to get education on many topics. This
is an informal session where we ask people to volunteer to chair
sessions, pass along information from SHARE and the MVS Program, cover
changes in our organization, and then open the session for general
comments and questions. During this session, you will have time to let
us know what types of sessions are valuable to you. SHARE sessions are a
two-way communication medium; the speaker is sharing information with
you and is looking for you to share your opinions and comments. This is
a valuable place to meet up with the volunteers and project
representatives, who can introduce you to other volunteers,
representatives from IBM, vendor representatives and speakers.

To find out more about the MVS SCP project and volunteers before the
conference, go to the SHARE website, click the Volunteer Center tab,
select Projects/Programs and click on MVS SCP Project. Check out the web
page after the conference, too. Stop in and determine what you can do to
help the conference and sessions run smoothly. We are always looking for
new people to join and new ideas. You might even find that we have
people in the room who have an answer to your question.

        Best Regards,

                Sam Knutson, GEICO Performance and Availability
Management
                SHARE MVS/SCP Project Manager
                mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
                (office)  301.986.3574

"Think big, act bold, start simple, grow fast..."

This email/fax message is for the sole use of the intended
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution of this
email/fax is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please
destroy all paper and electronic copies of the original message.