Or they might be running OpenVMS.

--
Jack Hamilton
Management Information & Analysis - Analytic Information Services
Kaiser Foundation Health Plan, Inc.
1950 Franklin Street, Oakland, California 94612
+1 510 987-1556 (KP tieline 8-427-1556)

NOTE:  This email document and attachments are covered by CA Evidence Code
§1157 and CA Health and Safety Code §1370.

NOTICE TO RECIPIENT:  If you are not the intended recipient of this
e-mail, you are prohibited from sharing, copying, or otherwise using or
disclosing its contents.  If you have received this e-mail in error,
please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and permanently
delete this e-mail and any attachments without reading, forwarding or
saving them.  Thank you.

John Giltner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent by: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>
08/04/2008 10:46 AM
Please respond to
IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU>

IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
cc

Subject
Re: [IBM-MAIN] Can I tell whether a site is Linux on z

After re-looking at it, I don't think it is Linux at all.

If you go http://bahn.hafas.de/ you will see you are re-directed to:

http://bahn.hafas.de/bin/query.exe/d

Notice the query.exe.    I would say off hand that this is a Windows box.
However, they could be running Wine under Linux or just doing the ".exe"
throw people off.