Maybe your proclib has gone into extents?

Here's a trick to get JES2 to rebuild it's pointers...run a batch job that
specifies a non-existent proclib concatenation.

i.e.
//JJGPROC JOB TS211T29903,JASON,CLASS=A,MSGCLASS=X
/*JOBPARM PROCLIB=88
//*
// EXEC PGM=IEFBR14

Cheers...Jason

Hello all,

I just created a procedure in a procedure library which is part of the
SYSPROC JES concatenation as shown below.

I tried to do a test run with TYPERUN=SCAN in the JCL go back the follow
also.  I know it's there I can edit it etc.

Any ideas with be appreciated.

Thanks

//JES2     PROC MEM=JES2PARM,ALT=JES2OLD
//IEFPROC  EXEC PGM=HASJES20,
//            DPRTY=(15,15),TIME=1440,PERFORM=9
//ALTPARM  DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS2.PARMLIB(&ALT)
//HASPPARM DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS2.PARMLIB(&MEM)
//PROC00   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS2.PROCLIB
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.PROCLIB
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=SYS1.IBM.PROCLIB
//PROC01   DD DISP=SHR,DSN=PRUN.UTILITY.CUR.PROCLIB
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=PRUN.ONLBANK.CUR.PROCLIB
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=PRUN.PRINTFAC.CUR.PROCLIB
//         DD DISP=SHR,DSN=PRUN.SYSPROG.CUR.PROCLIB

2 //SY065X   EXEC PROC=SY065X,
  //         FUNCTION=OPERLOG, <=== VM FUNCTION REQUESTED (SYS DEF FILE
  //         TYPE=CURRENT,     <=== CURRENT DAYS LOG OR OTHER (080211)
  //         ENV=E18823,       <=== OPERATING ENVIRONMENT
  //         TIMEOUT=360,      <=== TIME TO WAIT BEFORE ABENDING
  //         IMAGE=
. MESSAGE
2 IEFC612I PROCEDURE SY065X WAS NOT FOUND

National Australia Bank Ltd - ABN 12 004 044 937
This email may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please immediately notify us at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or by replying to
the sender, and then destroy all copies of this email. Except where this email
indicates otherwise, views expressed in this email are those of the sender and
not
of National Australia Bank Ltd. Advice in this email does not take account of
your
objectives, financial situation, or needs. It is important for you to consider
these
matters and, if the e-mail refers to a product(s), you should read the relevant
Product Disclosure Statement(s)/other disclosure document(s) before making any
decisions. If you do not want email marketing from us in future, forward this
email
with "unsubscribe" in the subject line to [EMAIL PROTECTED] in order to
stop marketing emails from this sender. National Australia Bank Ltd does not
represent that this email is free of errors, viruses or interference.