I'll chime in here. There is a Yahoo Group called TWS_GSE (European based but active). There is also a US based group called ASAP - you can visit the website at http://twsuser.org. This is a very active stateside group - there is also a forum built into the website. Hope this helps.

And Skip give a "Hello " to Bruce Elder from me ... :-)

Regards

Brian Fitzgibbon
SEGUS Inc
(800)-327-9650
www.segus.com <http://www.segus.com/>

For support:

The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly prohibited.

Skip Robinson wrote:
I'm not the TWS guy here, but I've received a couple of email notes about a
TWS Newsletter. Here's the URL:

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=203&uid=swg27012829

.
.
JO.Skip Robinson
Southern California Edison Company
Electric Dragon Team Paddler
SHARE MVS Program Co-Manager
626-302-7535 Office
323-715-0595 Mobile
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

andy corpes <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent by: IBM To Mainframe IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU Discussion List cc <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .EDU> Subject OPCA/TWS LIstserver and/or opinions required 07/30/2008 02:17 AM Please respond to IBM Mainframe Discussion List <[EMAIL PROTECTED] .EDU>

Hi Group,

Does anyone know of a listserv group dedicated to OPCA?  Meanwhile, i'll
ask
my question here for any OPCA users out there.

My current client has decided to deal with conditional batch job processing
by using OCL to change the workstation id's of certain operations. I.e the
run a step to check if data exists, then if it does, they will use OCL to
one or more of the remaining operations in the application to use an
"executing" workstation, if there is no data, the operations do not run.

Maybe i'm showing my dinosaur teeth with this, but it just does not "feel"
correct, i can think of other more "traditional" ways of achieving the same
result, and in my opinion, dynamically updating the current plan introduces
other challenges, and if nothing else, makes forecasting difficult.

What do others OPCA users think about dynamically updating the current plan
for any reason?

--
Andy