Rahul

I'm a bit rusty on theses matters since I don't have systems to play with
these days. However, if I wanted to set up an existing data set with DCB
parameters other than those currently assigned, I'd try the following:

First of all I'd be using IEBGENER as the program.

Then I'd define the input data set with DCB parameters which "overrode" the
stored DCB parameters with the DCB parameters I wanted the program to
adopt and hence to try to use.

Naturally I'd define the output data set with the same DCB parameters so that
those became the stored DCB parameters for the new data set.

I could guess that the records in the data set are 133 bytes long, that there
is one record per block and that the records are print lines which have an
ASA - if I remember correctly what "A" means - character as the first
character, the carriage control character. I'm ignoring the defined stored
block
size of 101 which looks spurious.

//GENER EXEC PGM=IEBGENER
//SYSUT1 DD DSN=input,DCB=
(BLKSIZE=133,LRECL=133,RECFM=FBA),DISP=OLD
//SYSUT2 DD DSN=output,DCB=(BLKSIZE=133,LRECL=133,RECFM=FBA),DISP=
(NEW,KEEP)
//SYSIN DD DUMMY

Chris Mason ably assisted by John Austin