Don Leahy wrote:
I remember when I first taught my son how to use a wrench.  I had to
explain to him the difference between "clockwise" and
"counter-clockwise".  It was not obvious to him because of digital
clocks.

You need to buy him a true digital clock, one where the numbers flip down. This will teach him that clockwise is down, and anti-clockwise is up <G>

I've always preferred deasil and withershins..... <g>

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, VT