From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
McKown, John
Sent: Monday, August 11, 2008 12:03 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@BAMA.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: WLM managed initiators

I'm not really very knowledgable about WLM initiators, but wouldn't it be
possible to only tell the JES2 on a particular system to service a specific
class? E.g. JES2 on SY1 has a JOBCLASS(C) MODE=WLM defination in it. JES2 on
SY2 has JOBCLASS(C) MODE=JES and does not have any "static" initiators set up
to service class C.

--
John McKown
Senior Systems Programmer

The information contained in this e-mail message may be privileged and/or
confidential.  It is for intended addressee(s) only.  If you are not the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, reproduction,
distribution or other use of this communication is strictly prohibited and
could, in certain circumstances, be a criminal offense.  If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply and delete this message
without copying or disclosing it.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] with the message: GET IBM-MAIN INFO Search the archives at
http://bama.ua.edu/archives/ibm-main.html