We did a SNIFFER trace on one of our client connections to determine the
timing of when/how the error occurred.

The connection to the EZA1485I message was simple after that.

Then it was a simple process of doing a little RTFM to determine what
controls we had over the message issuance.  We played with several
different values before we decide the heck with it and turn it off all
together.

James (Jim) Chappell
503 745-7841
503 349-5603(cell)

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Daimler Trucks North America LLC

If you are not the intended addressee, please inform us immediately that you
have received this e-mail in error, and delete it. We thank you for your
cooperation.