On Thu, 14 Aug 2008 20:52:01 -0500, Rogers Laine <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>We are trying to research what software is producing SMF subtype of 132?
>We see these records being created every 1-2 minutes when a TSO user is log
>on the system.
>Any ideas?

Dump a few of these records and look for an eye-catcher in the header,
presuming you are looking for SMF "type" 132.  You can use some DFSORT /
COPY and IDCAMS PRINT utility commands - example JCL below:

//S1         EXEC PGM=SORT,PARM=ABEND
//SYSOUT DD   SYSOUT=*
//SORTIN   DD   DISP=SHR,DSN=_your_smf_input_file_
//SORTOUT  DD  DSN=&&amp;SORTTEMP,
//  UNIT=SYSDA,SPACE=(CYL,(10,10)),
//  DISP=(NEW,PASS)
//SYSIN    DD   *
 OPTION STOPAFT=5
 SORT FIELDS=COPY
 INCLUDE COND=(6,1,BI,EQ,132)
/*
//DUMP   EXEC PGM=IDCAMS
//IN1      DD   DISP=(OLD,DELETE),DSN=&&amp;SORTTEMP
//SYSPRINT DD   SYSOUT=*
//SYSIN    DD   *
 PRINT INFILE(IN1) DUMP
/*